Monday, August 18, 2008

what's with the pink???

nothing related to personality. though pink colour (especially sugar pink) has always been related to those with girlish characteristics, for me, i like pink because i think it's pretty and cute. full stop.

i've gone crazy with pink color that i wish all my stuff are pink in colour. especially my shirts of course. but my body is er.... quite chubby that pink shirts (usually made for girl and fit well for skinny girls' bodies) would actually like... be very tide. (there are rules and regulations in Islam. so obey the rules girls!)

the next thing i wish could be pink is my bedroom... entering room that looks like cotton candy (usually pink...) would simply make me feel enjoyish. =D

i love pink. pink is my life. (not that artist pink)

No comments: